Sweet Broccoli Recipe
This is a side dish that my kids beg for and then devour! They have dubbed this “Sweet Broccoli” … The sweetest treat to any dinner!
- Broccoli – Cut into bite size pieces
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Spread broccoli out on a baking dish or cookie sheet
- Drizzle olive oil on broccoli
- Salt broccoli (and pepper if you so desire)
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until charred. Charring is what gives the broccoli a slight crisp. Yummy!
- After baking, drizzle with lemon juice
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese (optional)
- EAT it while its HOT!
- ENJOY! … SAVOR! … YUM YUM YUM!