Strawberry Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
Refreshing Strawberry Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Strawberries, Sliced
- Apples, Diced
- Pears, Diced
- Sliced Almonds
- Add any other fruit or vegetable that suits your fancy! \
Strawberry Vinaigrette Recipe:
- 16 oz. frozen strawberries (use fresh if you’d like*)
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp poppy seed
Making the Vinaigrette:
- In a blender, combine all ingredients (EXCEPT poppy seed). Puree until smooth
- Add the poppy seed and stir or pulse to combine.
- You can refrigerate the vinaigrette up to a week.
- Using frozen strawberries: The consistency will be thick and cold. I made it in the afternoon and then refrigerated it until dinner. It was perfect!
- Using fresh strawberries: The consistency was thinner and not as cold. Smile. Use right away or refrigerate until ready.